英文的微信短签名
2024-02-18 23:06:12 2
1、更被夕阳江岸上,断肠烟柳一丝丝。
More by the sunset river bank, heartbroken willow a silk.
2、但是相思莫相负,牡丹亭上三生路。
But love each other, Peony Pavilion on Sansheng road.
3、特别的情愫,遇到你的那刻肆意的释放。
Special feelings, meet you that moment wanton release.
4、言必信,行必果,硁硁然小人哉。
Believe what you say, and do what you do.
5、衣带渐宽终不毁,为伊消得人憔悴。
The belt widens gradually, but it doesn't destroy at last. It's haggard for Yi Xiao.
6、酒意浓,心亦醉,罗衫轻袖舞飞扬。
The wine is strong, the heart is also drunk, Luo shirt light sleeve dance flying.
7、他日云端若相见,请君江南扫落花。
If we meet in the clouds in the future, please sweep the fallen flowers in Jiangnan.
8、从别后,忆相逢,几回魂梦与君同。
After leaving, I remember meeting with you. I have a dream to share with you.
9、如果我是鱼,我的每七秒都是你。
If I were a fish, I would be you every seven seconds.
10、独眠林下梦魂好,回首人间忧患长。
Sleeping alone in the woods, I have a good dream, looking back on the long suffering in the world.
11、成功都是熬出来的!不放弃,是唯一的出路。
Success is all boiled out! Not giving up is the only way out.
12、脉脉花疏天淡,云来去、数枝雪。
Pulse flower sparse day light, clouds come and go, a few branches of snow.
13、我喜欢你,是那种想要结婚的喜欢。
I like you, the kind of people who want to get married.
14、居安思危,思则有备,有备无患。
To think of danger in times of peace is to be prepared.
15、我要给你幸福,谁都拦不住!
I want to give you happiness, no one can stop!
16、昔时寇,尽王侯。空弦断翎何所求。
In the old days, the bandits were all princes. What can I ask for when the empty string is broken.
17、人有生老三千疾,唯有相思不可医。
People have three thousand diseases, only Acacia can not be cured.
18、知道你过的不好,我就安心了。
I'm relieved to know that you're not doing well.
19、据说百毒不侵的人,都曾经无药可救过。
It is said that people who are invincible to all kinds of poisons have never been cured.
20、满街游走,打听幸福下落。
Walk all over the street, inquire about the whereabouts of happiness.
21、怎知红丝错千重,路同归不同。
How to know red silk wrong thousand heavy, the road is different.
22、等待是灯火阑珊,暮然回首是你。
Waiting is the dim light, looking back is you.
23、此一时,彼一时,欲说喜欢,却又茫然。
This time, that time, want to say like, but at a loss.
24、谁抚我一丝秀发,谁欠我一生代价?
Who caresses my hair, who owes me the price of my life?
25、从此阳春应有脚,百花富贵草精神。
Since then, spring should have feet, flowers rich grass spirit.
26、不觉神思飞卷,待到刹那眸光如烟。
I don't feel that my mind is flying and my eyes are like smoke.
27、那年桃夭,红豆暗抛。
The peach died that year, and the red bean was thrown away.
28、不知年日等何人,何人不归空回首。
I don't know who I'm waiting for, or who I'm not looking back.
29、第一眼的心动,全都是最后的悲伤。
The first heart is the last sorrow.
30、我们听过无数的道理,却仍旧过不好这一生。
We've heard countless things, but we still can't live a good life.
31、但成比目何辞死,只羡鸳鸯不羡仙。
But Cheng Bi Mu is not willing to die. He only envies mandarin ducks but not immortals.
32、我把我的温柔,从此设置成仅你可见。
I set my tenderness to be visible only to you.
33、只要有你在身边,其它一切都不重要。
As long as you're around, everything else doesn't matter.
34、你可不一样,你长得那么好看可不要生气。
You are not the same. Don't be angry when you look so good.
35、惆怅人间万事违,两人同去一人归。
Melancholy world everything goes against, two people go with a person back.
36、谁敢动他一尺,我必还谁一丈。
If anyone dares to move him, I will pay him back.
37、爱易逝,恨亦长,灯火阑珊人彷徨。
Love is fleeting, hate is long, lights are dim, people are hesitating.
38、向来心是看客心,奈何人是戏中人。
Always the heart is the heart of the audience, but no one is in the play.
39、逝去的爱情就跟落枕一样,回头会很痛。
The lost love is just like the pillow, it will be very painful to turn back.
40、后来心酸苦酒自己尝,大风大浪我一人挡!
Later, I tasted the bitter wine by myself, and I blocked the storm by myself!
41、愿你从认识我的那一刻,只爱我一人。
May you only love me from the moment you know me.
42、我喜欢你,就像你妈打你不讲道理。
I like you, just like your mother beat you unreasonable.
43、本就是匆匆过客,又何必耿耿于怀。
This is a passer-by in a hurry, so why bother.
44、旧书不厌百回读,熟读精思子自知。
I never tire of reading a hundred old books.
45、请你从我梦里出去,或者,再也不要离开。
Please get out of my dream, or never leave again.
46、谁念文园病客?夜色沉沉,独抱一天岑寂。
Who is the sick guest of Wenyuan? The night is deep, and one day is quiet.
47、十年情思百年渡,不斩相思不忍顾!
Ten years of love, one hundred years of crossing, do not cut Acacia can not bear to care!
48、静观万物长生道,坐等花开几落时。
Observe the way of life of all things and wait for the flowers to bloom.
49、你言伊人在水一方,水袖偷泄胭脂香。
You say that I am on the side of the water, and the sleeves leak the fragrance of rouge.
50、你不懂我的沉默,又怎么会懂得我的难过。
If you don't understand my silence, how can you understand my sadness.
51、一泓碧血洗愁肠,欲诉无言星月两茫茫。
A blue blood wash sad, want to tell speechless, stars and moon two boundless.
52、白发渔樵江渚上,惯看秋月春风。
White haired fishermen and woodcutters are used to watching the autumn moon and spring breeze.
53、只怪我入戏太深,以至于满身伤痕。
It's just that I'm so involved in the play that I'm scarred.
54、从今以往,勿复相思。相思与君绝。
From now on, don't miss each other again. Acacia and junjue.
55、家山何在,雪后园林,水边楼阁。
Where is the home mountain, the garden after the snow, the pavilion beside the water.
56、小女子不想撞南墙,只想撞进公子的怀里。
The little girl didn't want to bump into the south wall, just wanted to bump into the childe's arms.
57、我生,要她记着我,我死,也要她记着我。
I live, want her to remember me, I die, also want her to remember me.
58、静待一树花开,盼你落叶归来。
Waiting for a tree to bloom, looking forward to your return.
59、愿余生有人鲜衣怒马,陪你看烈焰繁华。
I hope that someone will stay with you for the rest of your life.
60、相逢未觉道途难,把酒论诗数夕间。
When we meet, we don't realize that the road is difficult. We talk about wine and poetry for several nights.
61、青春便是如此,带着疼痛,却又义无反顾。
Youth is like this, with pain, but without turning back.
62、可惜我是你的故人,却不是你故事里的人。
It's a pity that I'm your old friend, but I'm not the one in your story.
63、无恒者,见异思迁也,欲求长进难矣。
It's hard for those who have no persistence to make progress.
64、孔雀飞,南影离,人情冷往事。
Peacock fly, South shadow from, human cold past.
65、我历山河而来,你的眉目仍惊鸿如初。
I come across mountains and rivers, and your eyes are still as startled as ever.
66、离开你,一切都变得更悲伤了。
Leave you, everything becomes more sad.
67、君临天下兮威四海,不及执手、陌上花开。
When the king comes to the world, he is powerful all over the world.
68、或许他们没有忘记你,只不过是忘了想起你。
Maybe they didn't forget you, they just forgot to think of you.
69、都跟你说了抱怨没用,你得抱我。
I told you it's no use complaining. You have to hold me.
70、立片言以居要,乃一篇之警策。
It's a piece of advice to set up a piece of speech to make it important.
71、片片落红,伴舞清风,繁华已是烟雨中。
Pieces of red, dancing breeze, prosperity is in the misty rain.
72、点到为止的艳,不可方物的美。
The beauty of the point to the end is not the beauty of the square.
73、只恐双溪舴艋舟,载不动许多愁。
I'm afraid that the boat in Shuangxi can't carry many worries.
74、烛影摇红醉春宵,乱世红尘皆抛。
The shadow of the candle is red, and the spring night is drunk.
75、扬子江头杨柳春,杨花愁杀渡江人。
At the head of Yangtze River, Yang Liuchun and Yang huachou kill the people who cross the river.
76、人真的是一种完全以自我为中心的动物。
Man is really a completely self-centered animal.
77、等一场雪落,等一株花开,等一个人归。
Wait for a snowfall, wait for a flower to bloom, wait for a person to return.
78、纵我心红如铁,也难融你千尺寒冰。
Even if my heart is as red as iron, it's hard to melt your thousand feet of ice.
79、我愿化作那皎洁的月光,日日与你相伴。
I would like to turn into the bright moonlight, accompany you day by day.
80、我们终将上岸,阳光万里。
We will go ashore in the end.
81、若使天下无有孤,当几人称王,几人称帝?
If there is no solitude in the world, how many people will be king and how many will be emperor?
82、我终生的等候,换不来你刹那的凝眸。
I wait all my life, but I can't change your eyes.