英文古风句子
2024-08-31 06:28:52 3
1、你的夕阳,我的容颜,谁的三分之一年。
Your sunset, my face, whose third year.
2、从此山水不相逢,别挽留也别回头。
Since then, the mountains and rivers do not meet, do not detain nor turn back.
3、原来姹紫嫣红开遍,似这般都付与断井颓垣。
It turned out that all the flowers were in full bloom.
4、除却君身三重雪,天下谁人配白衣。
In addition to the triple snow, who in the world should wear white clothes.
5、从今以往,勿复相思,相思与君绝。
From now on, do not miss again, Acacia and Jun Jue.
6、千淘万漉虽辛苦,吹尽黄沙始到金。
Although it is hard for thousands of taowan, it is not until the yellow sand is blown out that gold can be found.
7、醉月迷花,深闺梦里,看春风乍起,池水凄凄。
Drunk moon fan flowers, purdah dream, see the spring breeze suddenly rise, pool water desolate.
8、这辈子,你成不了我的诗,我入不了你的梦。
In this life, you can't become my poem, I can't enter your dream.
9、醉知酒浓,醒知梦空,原来看残花凋尽也是一种痛。
Drunk know wine thick, wake up to know the empty dream, the original look at the withered flowers is also a pain.
10、缘来缘去缘如水,情散情聚情何归。
Edge to edge to edge, such as water, feeling scattered, gathered feeling where to go.
11、青鸟不传云外信,丁香空结雨中愁。
The bluebird does not spread the cloud outside the letter, the clove empty knot in the rain worries.
12、开到荼蘼花事了,尘缘尽,知多少。
When it's time for flower affairs to bloom, we'll see how much we know.
13、你的过去我来不及参与,你的未来我奉陪到底。
I have no time to participate in your past. I will accompany you in the future.
14、直道相思了无益,未妨惆怅是清狂。
Straight way acacia is useless, but melancholy is pure madness.
15、此生若能得幸福安稳,谁又愿颠沛流离?
If you can get happiness and stability in this life, who would like to be vagrant?
16、如今风雨西楼夜,不听清歌也泪垂。
Now the wind and rain of the west tower night, do not listen to the song also tears.
17、有美人兮,见之不忘,一日不见兮,思之如狂。
There are beauties, I don't forget when I see them, I don't see them for a day, and I think like crazy.
18、读书之乐乐陶陶,起并明月霜天高。
The joy of reading, the bright moon and the frosty sky.
19、读书补天然之不足,经验又补读书之不足。
Reading makes up for nature, and experience makes up for reading.
20、千金纵买相如赋,脉脉此情谁诉。
Thousands of gold longitudinal buy Xiangru Fu, pulse this feeling who complain.
21、立志宜思真品格,读书须尽苦功夫。
To be determined, we should think about the true character and study hard.
22、试上高峰窥皓月,偶开天眼觑红尘,可怜身是眼中人。
Try to peep at the peak of the moon, occasionally open the sky to look at the world of mortals, poor body is the eye of people.
23、前生乌衣巷,月潮空城荡,素面望,北城墙,桂树已蔓火光。
Wu Yi lane, moon tide empty city Dang, plain face, north city wall, osmanthus trees have spread fire light.
24、何其有幸为你所依,何其不幸被你所弃。
How lucky you are to rely on, how unfortunate to be abandoned by you.
25、是谁把光阴剪成了烟花,一瞬间,看尽繁华。
Who cut the time into fireworks, a moment, see as prosperous.
26、丹青卷,铁扇昼白,望红尘,韶华如笋,夜色似我。
Red volume, iron fan, day white, looking at the world of red, Shaohua such as bamboo shoots, night like me.
27、三杯浑白酒,几句话衷肠。何时归故里,和她笑一场。
Three cups of Hun liquor, a few words heartfelt. When to return home, and her smile.
28、情不知所起,一往而深。
I don't know where I'm going.
29、你已相思成疾,我又怎舍离去。
You have been sick of love, how can I leave.
30、碎光,沐年,良人始于天尽崖,木格至致无遥期。
Broken light, Mu year, the good man began at the end of the day cliff, Muge to no remote period.
31、若别离,为何相逢?匆匆而过,不留痕迹,只留回忆。
If parting, why meet? In a hurry, leaving no traces, only memories.
32、仰望彩虹,雨中打伞而过的美丽,是我对你最深的记忆。
Looking up at the rainbow, the beautiful umbrella in the rain, is my deepest memory of you.
33、我自是年少,韶华倾负。
Since I was young, I was young.
34、千山万水,一人跋涉;暮雪千山,只影独行。
Thousands of mountains and rivers, a person trekking; dusk snow mountains, only shadow alone.
35、独上江楼思渺然,月光如水水如天。
The moon is like water and water is like the sky.
36、长风破浪会有时,直挂云帆济沧海。
I will mount a long wind some day and break the heavy waves, and set my cloudy sail straight and bridge the deep, deep sea.
37、人生如梦如烟,只待烟消云散,梦尽荒芜。
Life is like a dream like smoke, just wait for the smoke to dissipate and the dream to be desolate.
38、多情自古伤离别,更那堪冷落清秋节。
Sentimental injury from ancient times, but also the cold autumn festival.
39、无限伤心夕照中,故国凄凉,剩粉余红。
In the endless sad sunset, my hometown is desolate, leaving pink and red.
40、欲渡黄河冰塞川,将登太行雪满山。
If you want to cross the Yellow River, you will climb the Taihang Mountains with snow.