从《复仇者联盟》中选出的最经典英文台词汇总
2023-05-19 17:57:58 4
1、He can’t be working alone. What about the other one?他不可能单独行动,他的同伙呢?
2、It's all right. You could never hurt me.没事,你不会伤害到我的。
3、Mr Stark, we need to talk.You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark.斯塔克先生,我们得谈谈,你现在看到的是本人的全息影像。
4、There’s a lot we’ll have to bring you up to speed on,if you’re in.如果你加入的话,得给你补补功课了。
5、Apparently I’m volatile, self-obsessed, don’t play well with others.显然 我这人善变又自恋,不适合团队合作。
6、Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with.不是那些给英雄带来光环的力量让他们成为了英雄,英雄是由他们选择的道路造就的。
7、I know how you wanted this evening to go.我知道你今晚打的什么主意。
8、I’m in the middle of an interrogation. This moron is giving me everything.审问正进行到一半,这白痴全盘托出。
9、He has a fever and he’s moaning。他发了高烧,不断叫唤。
10、Today,I lost more than you know.今天,我失去的比你知道的还多。
11、You really think I’m pretty?你真的觉得我漂亮吗?
12、I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.我觉得我们不应该把注意力放在洛基身上。他满脑子都是疯狂的想法,你都能感受到他身上疯狂的气息。
13、I’m sorry. That was mean. I just wanted to see what you’d do.抱歉 刚刚失态了,我只是想看看你的反应。
14、As of right now, we are at war.这意味着,战争开始了。
15、I assume the whole place is surrounded.我猜这儿已经被包围了吧。
16、Up General up. This is no place to die!
17、The famous Black Widow,and she turns out to be simply another pretty face.大名鼎鼎的黑寡妇,也就是个花瓶而已。
18、I’ve got Stark. You get the big guy.钢铁侠我搞定,你搞定另一个。
19、We should tell them to go back to sleep?那难道让他们坐这儿等?
20、Sir, evacuation may be futile.长官,疏散人群怕是徒劳。
21、Is there anything we know for certain?我们现在知道些什么?
22、The universe had judged you.宇宙审判了你。
23、Pepper, you’re killing me. The moment, remember?Enjoy the moment.小辣椒,真煞风景,当下,记得吗?活在当下。
24、I come with glad tidings of a world made free.我可是带着好消息来的,要建立一个不被束缚的世界。
25、Yeah, the Cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right?这个魔方就是通往宇宙另一端的大门,对吗?
26、I gave you this detail,so you could keep a close eye on things.我把你带来,是为了让你凑近看个究竟。
27、Once you accept that, in your heart, you will know peace.摆脱了它,你才能真正体会到,什么才是平静。
28、Let them gird themselves. I will lead them in the glorious battle. 稍安勿躁,待我引领他们打响光荣战争。
29、You ask it for a prize,and he refuses.你问他要礼物时,他拒绝了。
30、Better than anyone.比任何人都明白。
31、Look, you can’t pull me out of this right now.听着,我现在抽不出身。
32、The portal is collapsing in on itself. We’ve got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.通道正在崩坏,两分钟内再不走我们就得丧命于此。
33、I still need that. This doesn’t have to get any messier.我需要它,我们不必把这事儿闹大。
34、This is out of line, Director. You’re dealing with forces you can’t control.这已经越界了,指挥官,你在和无法控制的力量打交道。
35、Of course it does. I’ve come too far for anything else.当然要,我远道而来,就为了它。
36、At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.超乎我的想象,这不太可能。
37、If we can’t control the Tesseract’s energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance.如果我们无法控制宇宙魔方的能量,逃到天涯海角也躲不了。
38、Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.不到地球毁灭那一刻,我们都得做好本职工作。
39、To feel desperately that you're right,yet to fail nonetheless.我知道失去亲人的感觉。 即使你们如此绝望,最后还是失败了。
40、The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.宇宙魔方可能是开启无尽能源的钥匙。
41、Because you love nothing.因为你什么都不爱。
42、Sir, please put down the spear.先生,请放下你的长矛。
43、Up in his nest, as usual.跟平时一样,窝自己巢里。
44、Freedom is life’s great lie.自由是弥天大谎。
45、Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.那你应该出去转转,开心点,看看世界。
46、I understand ,my child.Better than anyone. Today,I lost more than you know.我明白这种感觉,我的孩子,比任何人都明白,今天,我失去的比你知道的还多。
47、Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this,does put a smile on my face.在平衡宇宙的过程中,乐趣并不是一件值得考虑的事情。但这确实给我的脸上带来了微笑。
48、Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph失败是迷雾,穿过它,我们就可以瞥见光明。
49、I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I’ve had my fill.我睡了70年了,长官,已经睡够了。
50、Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me.科尔森,你知道钢铁侠已经对我失去信任了。
51、Death is what gives life meaning. To know your days are numbered. Your time is short.死亡给生命赋予了意义。让你知道生命是有限的,时间是短暂的。
52、Where are the energy levels now?现在它的能量等级呢?
53、We prepared for this, Doctor. Harnessing energy from space.这不正是我们需要的吗,博士,掌握宇宙的能量。
54、I am Loki, of Asgard. and I am burdened with glorious purpose.我是从阿斯加德神域来的洛基,我肩负光荣的使命。
55、I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!我记得一个阴影,活在你的伟大之下的阴影。我记得你把我丢进了深渊,而我本来也应该要成为国王的!
56、That I did know. This isn’t about personality profiles any more.这个我倒是知道,这事已经不关乎你的性格了。
57、I understand ,my child.我明白这种感觉,我的孩子。
58、Smile,for even in death.微笑吧,即使在死神面前。
59、Okay, let’s go. No, leave it. Go!好,快走吧,别管了,快走!
60、They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!他们拿到宇宙魔方了! 堵住他们!
61、And the humans, what can they do but burn?至于人类,除了灰飞湮灭,还能有什么下场?
62、Smile,for even in death.微笑面对死亡。