精心筛选的非常酷炫的英文句子,超赞的精神激励!
2024-01-24 02:26:12 3
1、我打人就是这么疼,你忍着点儿。
That's how I hurt when I hit someone. Please bear it.
2、一些事,只配当回忆,一些人,只能做过客。
Some things, only when the memories, some people, can only do passers-by.
3、保持微笑,埋藏骄傲。
Keep smiling, bury pride.
4、你唱歌纯粹五音不全,还不如晚上叫的动听。
You can't sing completely without five notes. It's better to sing at night.
5、我不会太耀眼,只要能照亮你就好。
I won't be too dazzling, as long as I can illuminate you.
6、如果感情只是路过,又何必到此一游。
If feelings are just passing by, why do you come here.
7、酷一点,不是我的不要就是了。
Be cool. It's not for me.
8、明知道我是你的将就,却还是把你当成我的所有。
I know that I am your accommodation, but I still regard you as my everything.
9、很多人吸引过我的目光,但只有你抓住了我的心。
Many people have attracted my attention, but only you have caught my heart.
10、路是我自己的选择,没有谁能命令我。
Road is my own choice, no one can command me.
11、既然喜欢挑拨离间,那我就诅咒你百病缠身。
Since I like to sow discord, I'll curse you for your illness.
12、求婚和乞讨的距离只有一个膝盖。
The distance between courtship and begging is only one knee.
13、这一生一条路走到黑,无味无谓也无畏。
This life a road to the dark, tasteless, meaningless and fearless.
14、就这样别再有交集,不爱不恨的感觉,真棒。
Just like this, don't have the feeling of intersection, don't love or hate. It's great.
15、我敬往事一杯酒,故事与你不强留。
I'd like to offer you a glass of wine. The story is not forced to stay with you.
16、不一定每天都有愉快的事情,但每天都需要去笑。
Not necessarily every day there are happy things, but every day need to laugh.
17、等失望攒够了,不用你说,我自己走。
Wait for disappointment to accumulate enough, needless to say, I will go by myself.
18、末日过后也会风平浪静,都没什么大不了的。
It will be calm after the end of the day. It's no big deal.
19、不公平是好事,因为会让人更努力。
Unfairness is good because it makes people work harder.
20、得不到就是得不到,憋总说你不想要。
If you can't get it, you can't get it. I always say you don't want it.
21、别人笑我孤身一人,我却可怜你沦落风尘。
Others laugh at me alone, but I feel sorry for you.
22、能遇到是缘分,分开是缘分不够,不强求。
Can meet is fate, separated is fate is not enough, do not demand.
23、都是白开水,装什么优乐美!
It's all boiled water. What kind of Youlemei is it!
24、与其庸人自扰,不如看淡点好。
It's better to be bearish than fussy.
25、只要你不怂,生活就不能撂倒你。
As long as you don't counsel, life can't bring you down.
26、见一个爱一个,不行就换下一个。
See a love one, can't change another.
27、你不必只展示三天的朋友圈,我一天都不想看。
You don't have to show a three-day circle of friends. I don't want to see one day.
28、你以为的极限,弄不好只是别人的起点。
You think the limit is only the starting point for others.
29、一路走来,多谢冷落,感激不过。
Along the way, thank you for your indifference. Thank you very much.
30、浑身都是刺,别人才会照顾你的感受。
Only when you are covered with thorns can others take care of your feelings.
31、生活有进有退,输什么也不能输了心情。
Life has to go in and out, lose nothing can lose the mood.
32、不要再委屈自己,余生从头酷到脚。
Don't aggrieve yourself, for the rest of your life.
33、我拿你当唯一,请你别拿我当之一。
I take you as the only one, please don't take me as one.
34、我尽量控制好自己,时间求你帮我平息。
I try to control myself, time please help me calm down.
35、尘归尘,土归土,挥手告别二百五。
Dust to dust, earth to earth, wave farewell to 250.
36、余生没那么长,请你忠于自己,活得还像自己。
The rest of your life is not that long. Please be loyal to yourself and live like yourself.
37、我是杯烈酒,没有白水那么温柔。
I'm not as gentle as white water.
38、如果你要考验我的耐心,请先把你的耐心准备好。
If you want to test my patience, please prepare your patience first.
39、也许过程有些煎熬,但真的,熬过去就好了。
Maybe it's a bit of a pain, but really, it's good to get through.
40、时间操了过去,留下了个野种叫回忆。
Time passed, leaving behind a wild species called memories.
41、往事随风,谈不上歉疚,谈不上既往不咎。
Past events follow the wind, not to mention guilt, not to mention the past.
42、要适当吃一点,才有力气减肥。
We need to eat some properly to lose weight.
43、从前不回头,以后不将就。
Never look back before, never make do with it later.
44、活着不是硬道理,活着并硬着才是道理。
To live is not the absolute truth, but to live and be rigid is the truth.
45、很高兴与你相遇,但你也已经走出我的生命里。
It's nice to meet you, but you've come out of my life.
46、拿得起,放得下,我依旧是女王主宰我的世界。
Take it up, put it down, I'm still the queen in charge of my world.
47、走了就别回来,我不是收破烂的。
Don't come back when you leave. I'm not a rag collector.
48、从此灯红酒绿,再也不想牵谁的手。
From then on, I never want to hold anyone's hand.
49、只有一条准则,喜欢就不要错过。
There is only one rule. Don't miss it if you like it.
50、老子翻身的时候,也顺带翻脸了。
When I turned over, I turned my face.